To those whom it may concern.. AKA to those who read my stories..

I'm so so so so sorry that I haven't updated any of my stories in like months. I just haven't been in the updating mood, I've been reading stories still, keep up to date on the stories that I am subscribed to, but every time I try to write anything for my own stories, I can't and it's torturing me. Every time I would get a good idea, I would write it down and then try to write a chapter but it just isn't working anymore. I don't know what it is, maybe it's because I've been on Mibba for so long I finally had enough or I'm just not trying hard enough.

Either way, it's killing me. I want to update so bad, I miss writing, I miss the happiness I felt when I would write but lately I just haven't been feeling it anymore, I've been feeling empty. My happiness is starting to disperse and it's scaring me. I could easily give you guys the most shittiest chapter for each story and call it good but I don't want to do that, I want to give you guys the best because you, my fantastic readers, deserve the best. You are all special to me, if it wasn't for any of you, I wouldn't have continued making stories.

I really hope my writing mojo comes back... I don't want to leave these stories hanging and not update them for years... I absolutely hate when people do that, so me doing it too would make me a hypocrite, don't you think?

I promise, this weekend, I will try my best to update something . Please don't give up on me.

-Sapphire Sky
May 24th, 2013 at 10:14pm