Decisions. Decisions. Decisions.

I finally decided to do something about my weight and I joined Michelle Bridges' 12WBT. I am currently near the end of my second week. I have decided that instead of holding all of my thoughts and feeling on this subject in, I was going to write about it, but I didn't want to publish it to my Tumblr, Facebook or Twitter as I thought it wouldn't be right. Also, didn't want to get judged. So I thought I'd publish it here, where I know I wouldn't get judged.

WEEK 1.
Obviously when starting something new for the very first time you are bound to encounter obstacles. It forces you to stay on your toes and this week, I was definitely on my toes. This week one of the days I had to get up at 5am just so I could fit in an hour workout before work, which was a ten hour day. Its days like that I find it the most hard, the days I work. Not only do I have to fit in an hour workout before work, I also have to make sure my lunch is made before I go, and trying to find time to eat it if I have only a tea break. The kick off day I had told myself I was going to try new food and I did, I tried eggplant and ricotta and I have found that I really have a dislike for it, so I found eating that lunch that first day, I was very reluctant to continue with eating it, but I forced myself to, and now I have made sure that I pick the foods I know I’ll eat.

The first weigh in was Wednesday, three days into the transformation and I didn't expect to lose anything, but much to my surprise I lost 2kgs. I was happy and that reinforced the feeling of continuing on with this challenge. If I could lose that much in three days with obstacles I knew I could lose more without obstacles. So I continued.
May 25th, 2013 at 04:59am