feeling depressed || total rant here || hate fudging mother nature

Okay, so yeah bananas, I'm not feeling up with the heavens right now. Feeling kind of down, I guess, and that just fuels me to write sad little drabbles on a word document that I will delete and not save. And then regret doing that thirty minutes later because it was a really good drabble with awesome detail and probably could've won an award or something.

Fuck me now. Literally, mentally, emotionally, figuratively, anything else-ively.

I'm on my period--OOPSIES TOO MUCH INFORMATION--so I guess that's why I feel a teensy bit suicidal and also angry enough to knock down the Incredible Hulk at his best. God, I hate Mother Nature because she's a bitch and doesn't understand THE HUMAN RACE. Some of us don't respond good to dreading that one week every month, cramps and the red sea flushing out of us. IT'S NOT FUCKING RIGHT, MOTHER NATURE. SEND ME A FUCKING EMAIL OR SOMETHING TELLING ME THAT I'M NOT PREGGERS.

I've actually just started to hate my best friend because she's having a birthday party without me. It's technically her birthday and that but I've been locked in my house all day and I want some fucking birthday cake. Her mom cooks like Martha Stewart; mine burns water.

ADFGFHJGHKL WHY AM IS SO SAAAAAAD AND ANGRY AND JEALOUS FUCKING PERIOD ARGHEGAGAG

Can anyone relate here? Seriously, if you've put up with my shit for long enough to read this motherfuckinerstydthfFDSGDKNLFAKDSAKLN than can someone just TELL ME THEY FEEL THE SAME.

Lie. I don't fucking care. It's half past nine at night but I'm gonna go get some fucking birthday cake.

(had to change title because of swearing title guidelines. not nice.)
May 26th, 2013 at 12:13am