I like smut plain and simple.

I simply just love smut. While some smut scenes may be more detailed or may go more in depth, that doesn't mean those are better or more "professional" than ones that don't. Maybe it's just me but I read nearly all stories or scenes that involve smut and enjoy them all. I try not to let a few words that I may personally not like detour me from finishing a chapter that contains smut.

However, there are some words that will make me giggle. Like for instance......I'm sitting here getting all hot and bothered by reading a steamy sex scene, then all of a sudden there is a word that is used to describe the female or male genitalia that will cause me to crack up lmao. I'll stop reading and sit there laughing which means my randiness totally disappears. So after I calm down enough to get serious about reading again, I have to get back into the hot and bothered mode.

I guess I'm just saying that I'm not picky or all that bothered by certain..."controversial" words to describe sexual parts or acts to the point where I have to stop reading the chapter. I know some people do this. Some people even post blogs describing what they dislike about smut scenes and that's fine. To each his or her own. Mostly her own cause this site is made up of more girls than guys I think. I'm not saying I'm better than anyone for it, I'm just saying I guess I'm more tolerant of stuff when it comes to sex scenes because I love sex so much I'm guessing lmao.

Also...what exactly makes a sex scene more "professional?" I'm not understanding that term. I don't see why some people will sit and read smutty scenes that they dislike and then complain about them. I'm not speaking about anyone in particular I've just seen that term used several times in reference to racy or smutty stories.

I will say though, that there are certain genres of smut that I find it more difficult to get into. Like for instance....incest. I don't hate it or ridicule it, but it's not my favorite thing to read, but I have read it. Also, slash just doesn't get my motor running, but I still read it anyway from time to time.

It's one thing to dislike something in a story, but it's another to go complaining about it CONSTANTLY. Constantly being the key word. When I come across something I find silly or personally dislike in a story, I just overlook it and continue reading or just simply stop reading it and move onto something else if I just can't force myself to finish. I don't leave that author crude comments about what I disliked or what I personally thought was distasteful.

I don't go posting blogs about how I think slash or incest sucks because I really don't dislike it enough to need to do that. Even though something isn't your preference doesn't always mean you have to tell someone or make it a point to tell them EVERY TIME. Then again, I'm not trying to tell anyone when or when not to talk. I guess I'm just stating this in general and as a reminder to myself as well.

Maybe if people were more tolerant of when others are just being themselves instead of always trying to find fault in things, just maybe there would be less conflict and hate on this site and in the world as well.

Again I state I'm not trying to be above anyone or think I'm better, I'm just speaking my mind on this specific matter. I wish people who read fictions would also remember that it is indeed....fiction. That meaning that whatever the author feels like putting in there, should be okay because it's not a TRUE, REAL LIFE STORY. I think a lot of people forget that. When it's fiction, it means you can throw your characters into any type of situation or fantasy and that's fine because you are allowed to do that. It's YOUR story and you should be able to use what words or scenarios that you wish.
May 28th, 2013 at 12:19am