A Motionless In White Ramble...about Angelo!

Is it weird that I'm STILL sad that Ange left MIW???

I feel like a creeper for still wishing that Ange was still in MIW. Don't get me wrong I have nothing against the new drummer Brandon Richter, but he isn't Angelo!

I mean the only original member left is Chris. I love Chris!
I cried when Angelo left, for like two hours...but I'm sure that I'm not the only one that cried.

At least Ange left on good terms, and didn't pull a TJ Bell...I HATE Bell, for the following reasons,

1.) He left the band DAYS before a world tour, to be the bassist for Escape The Fate
2.) He started dissing Motionless, after he left
3.) He's a DOUCHE!
4.) and other reasons, that I can't think of at this moment.

Well when Bell left we got the PERFECT Devin Sola... I LOVE HIM, for the following reasons,
1.) He's a GREAT bassist
2.) He's a great boyfriend to Kylie Devyn
3.) He's GORGEOUS
4.) He ISN'T a DOUCHE like Bell
5.) He has a horribly sick mind...I LIKE THAT
6.) He's PERFECT!!

Wow...that changed fast I went from talking about Angelo to TJ, to Devin. Back to subject.

I LOVE Angelo! And No matter how good the new drummer is, I will ALWAYS LOVE Ange.

Here's how I see it, I don't like nor hate the new drummer...YET.

I liked Devin from the beginning, but that's because he's a great bassist the didn't replace TJ. Devin took the spot that was rightfully his.

But Brandon, is replacing a legend...and until I can see he measures up to Ange, I'm kinda between a rock and a wall with him.

On a brighter note, did you know that Ange is a tattoo artist now?!

Well I'm gonna go now!

LOVE ANGELO!!!! <3

HATE TJ BELL!!!! </3

XOXO,
Monica ;)
May 28th, 2013 at 09:25pm