Girl crush appreciation post

OKAY, so my friend and I today were going back and forth between who our girl crushes were and we decided that we just had way too many. Honestly, there are so many women whether they're singers, models or actresses that I'm totally in love with and their personalities are just so amazing. I'm straight, but these ladies totally make me wish that I wasn't, if they weren't. Kidding, I love boys. But like honestly, each one of the girls I'm about to post blew is just like, amazing and I'll even say way. They're all so fucking perfect. GAH..

Image
Jenna Marbles. Besides the fact that she's totally not afraid to make herself look like an idiot, she laughs. And she actually talks about really serious things in a light and joking manner, and there has been more than one occasion when she said something that brightened my day a little bit.

Image
Zoe. Good god, Zoe is prefect in a lot of ways. Her most significant meaning to me though, is how she opened up about her anxiety. Having fear anxiety, she reached out and told people that it was okay to have it and that they weren't alone. I have a friend with severe anxiety, and I just thought that it spoke volumes. Plus, she helps e put on good makeup hahaha

Image
Besides the fact that Astrid Berges-Frisbey stole my heart as the mermaid in Pirates 4 with only a few lines, this girl is like the cutest, sweetest thing ever. I just love her too pieces because she's just sweet when a lot of people aren't.

Image
If Helena Bonham Carter isn't one of your favorite actresses in the whole world, you're doing it wrong. No seriously, this woman is fucking legend and I absolutely love her inside and outside of her acting parts. She literally is brilliant and has the best personality in the whole world. I would straight up marry her.

Image
Kristen Wiig oh my god I don't think anyone in the whole world makes me laugh hard. I used to love watching her on SNL and she literally is the perfect example of women who can be comedians. She doesn't over do it and she just isn't not afraid to be funny. And let's not forget Bridesmaids, alright?

Image
Miranda Kerr. Basically she's fucking gorgeous. That is all.

Image
If I have to explain to you why Emma Stone is on here, you're not a human being.

Image
I actually loved Rosie Huntington-Whitley before she was on Transformers. Though she wasn't as great as Megan was, I love Rosie cause let's be real: dis bitch is fine. I have this weird obsession with her mouth. Is that odd?

Image
Besides the fact that Lily Collin's is about to star in a movie that was made off my favorite book series in the planet, she is perfect in every shape and form. And hey, her dad is Phil Collins. Music. Fucking. Legend. And she's just adorable.

Image
Image
Image
Image
Little Mix is honestly one of the most talented group of female vocalists and they make me cry and I might meet them and I don't know they give me feels and they're perfect and the song Change Your Life changed my life. I just can't even.

Image
Cara Delevinge is literally one of the most down to earth models I've ever seen. She literally is normal as they come, and she just is so care free and I don't think she gets why they love her to model hahaha.

Image
I want to marry Barbara Palvin. Please? SHES PERFECT.

Image
Emma Watson is law. Nothing more.

Image
Just. Sex.

Image
Making it okay to be funny, not care about anything and actually EAT since she started in the industry. I just love the fact that she always makes it a point to say that she avidly thinks weight shouldn't matter.

Image
ROSE LESLIE. Fell in love with her simply because she plays Ygritte on Game of Thrones. And she's perfect for it, so.

Image
Saoirse Ronan. First I had to learn to pronounce her name. But she's literally like the most fab young actress on the planet, and I've yet to see a movie with her that was bad.

Image
Because she fucked up and she is okay with it and moved on. Like we all do.

Image
Isabel Lucas is just gorgeous and I'm obsessed I don't really know.

Image
Emilia Clarke is literally probably the most important female in the world to me besides my mother. So....

I don't know. I just have a lot of girl crushes. And if I met any of these people I think I would pass out. Do you have any major girl crushes? That you just want to be them or I don't even know. I just love them. Be weird with me and tell me your favorite girl crush ever.
May 29th, 2013 at 01:15am