Where I've been + You guuuuuuuuuuuuuuys

So my internet's been down for the past three weeks, hence my complete lack of presence! But I logged onto Mibba for the first time today to see more alerts than I've ever had waiting for me before, and I actually almost cried.

You guys manage to amaze me every time. Seriously. I know I blabbed and got all emotional about people in my last journal but you guuuuuuuuuuuuys srsly y u do this. You've literally made my life. I come on here to see that my story How to be Human is the featured story of the week and I'm also Mibbian of the Week... I've never been so flattered. And Katie and Maddi already know I love them to death for those (plus the fact that they're awesome people) but I really cannot thank them enough.

Buuuut then I check How to be Human and I've gained over 100 subs. WHUT. EVEN. CAN I JUST... CAN I JUST MARRY YOU ALL. WE'LL HAVE A HUGE WEDDING. IT'LL HAVE A PIÑATA. I'LL COOK LOTS OF CAKES. MOSTLY BECAUSE MAJORITY OF THEM WILL BE MESSED UP IN SOME WAY BUT THERE'LL BE ENOUGH FOR ONE SLICE EACH. Seriously I'm delirious because it's after one am and I'm low on sleep but I honestly love you all and this has made me so unbelievably happy.

PEOPLE SUDDENLY LIKE ME AND IT'S JUST...
Image
May 29th, 2013 at 05:10pm