Love my flaws

I know being with me isn't easy but all I want is someone to look past my disability and love me without fear. I don't want my future girlfriend to feel like she's missing out on life because she has to take care of me or some shit like that. That's why my ex broke up with me because she couldn't handle my disability. The fact of the matter is I don't need or want a caretaker. I want a girlfriend. I have cerebral palsy its mild and I walk with a limp and sometimes need help with walking and other things but its not like I'm completely dependent. I can do everything an able-bodied person can do. she was worried about how people will look at her for dating a girl with a disability. What I don't understand is she knew what she was getting into since day one and she pursued a relationship with ME.
I don't understand what I have done to deserve this. Before her I dated a girl that treated me like shit and this girl treats me right but breaks my heart because of my disability, something that I cant change no matter how hard I try. It's something that's a part of me.
I'm beginning to think something is wrong with me. I know you say nothing is, but imagine how I feel its tearing me apart.
May 29th, 2013 at 09:08pm