This is not a racist blog just a rant about recent events here.....

I dont know how many of you guys have heard about the British soldier being hacked to death by two Muslim on the streets of London. Well apparently (and i have to say this due to them not being found guilty yet) they have said we need to get used to seeing this new state of war on our streets. Ranting about their Muslim brothers being killed in their home country and we should see more death here.
Now correct me if I'm wrong but if you live in our country for a better life...a life our soldiers fight to give us then be grateful or go rejoin you brothers and fight with them instead of hacking an unarmed soldier to death outside his barracks. If they die in war then its the job they signed up for know all the risks but at home where they should be safe? Its disgusting.
On the same note its also disgusting that British people have fire bombed a mosque in retaliation. Not all Muslims are killers the majority are genuinely nice people who get stereo typed because of a few idiotic people!
And then their followers graffiti a war memorial of our fallen soldiers. What is wrong with people these days!
May 29th, 2013 at 11:56pm