It's 3:41 AM and I'm blogging/ranting

I finally updated my story A Little Piece of Heaven for those of you who read it. I shall be working on updating other stories real soon hopefully. This past month has been crazy and a bit emotional for me.

Towards the beginning of this month, I got into a car accident with a couple friends of mine. My friend was driving and she was backing out of another friend's driveway when a car hit us. It hit my side of the car (I was sitting in the back on the passenger side) but luckily none of us were hurt. Well, aside from my side being a bit bruised and with a possibly sprained wrist anyways. I'm pretty sure the guy was a bit intoxicated so that didn't help matters much. My mom and sister were on their way home from South Carolina at the time of the accident so they knew nothing.

When I got home I basically had a panic attack. I called my cousin and she showed up, but barely even stayed because she had to get home to her fiance. Normally I wouldn't have cared, but I still wasn't okay emotionally. She basically chose her fiance over her cousin which hasn't been the first time she's done it either. At that point I was left alone so I tried messaging my friend who was back in CA because he always calms me down. Well, in this case, no he was no help at all. I confronted him a few days later about it and when he responded it wasn't in the nicest way at all. He said he was miles away and that I had a lot of other friends that I could go to if I needed someone or something along the lines of that. But he's wrong.

I hardly have any close friends at all. The closest friends I have live in completely different states if not in different countries. I can't even trust my own family to be there for me much. While I know that I can't depend on him every time something happens, it would've just been nice to know that he actually cared about me or what could have happened to me.

As for my friends on here, I want to try and talk to some of you more, but I know you have your own lives and I don't really want to annoy you.

I probably ranted enough for now, but maybe I'll blog again later. It's nearly 4 AM so I should probably go to sleep
May 30th, 2013 at 09:57am