Anyone up for a comment swap this Thursday morning? With questions.

My rules for the swap:
1. You comment first and you get what you give.
2. No slash, femmeslash, or incest. Sorry but that is just something I won't read.
3. My story is around 7,500 words so to make it fair I'll read anything in the range. If it is a chaptered story and I really like it I might read over that but I'd like to stay in that range for the swap.
4. Fan-fic or original is fine with me.

So if you're interested then let me know which story you want to put up for a comment! The story I'm putting up is Playing With Fire .

I also want to talk about contests. What makes you guys want to join a contest? Is it the topic you can write about or is it what prizes are offered? I'm just curious how everyone else decides what contests they'd like to join.

What type of music do you like? Which bands do you like? And do you listen to any bands that aren't really well known that you think should be?

I asked the last question to rant about this. I'm a huge fan of Casey Donahew Band but it doesn't seem like a lot of people know them. Well they have a new video out and I'm curious what CMT is going to do with it. Because if they don't play it I am going to be pissed. Every time I turn that channel on I see 22 by Taylor Swift and that song has no business on CMT. Don't get me wrong, I like the song. I don't want to like it but its too catchy and I can't help it. But it is pop, not country, and thus there is no reason for it to be on CMT. It drives me crazy that they'll play a pop video over a country video.
May 30th, 2013 at 05:43pm