They will never understand.

Thinking is starting to lead to flashbacks .... flashbacks is causing more and more pain.... even though ive been through this alot of times i will never get use to this feeling or understand why people do it.i mean why take advantage of someone? why take their sanity? why take thier pride? why take thier joy? why steal thier choice? , their choice to lay down ,to take their clothes off and not have them ripped off you as if u did something horrible to this person, as if you are the blame for what is being done to you.no one has ever or will ever deserve to have this done to them. to have this done to you is already a bad feeling but to hear someone joking about and playing with the word makes u feel like thier joke, like they're laughing at you,they may not know what their words do but they must know that word was not made to be a joke but to give your pain a name, to have something to charge that thing who did it to you. but of course they dont understand and they will never understand until it happens to them and they feel your pain and they know how you feel and then they will know how much that words hurts and how much it bruises your soul every time you hear it.but again until they are the ones being held down having thier clothes ripped off of thier bodies and until they are the ones screaming and praying for help. until they are the ones who have to walk home or have to go through the shame and depression. THEY WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND.
May 30th, 2013 at 09:52pm