28. JashinistExperience - Blood Sacrifice Technique

The second release of Jashinists In Reality is being released tomorrow. I came up with an idea where I'll come up with a theme every week and base the questions around that theme. There won't be a release next week due to my trip. I'll make the following week's release longer than usual to make up for the break.

In regards to my experiment, nothing interesting happened today. I saw my dietitian and then went to the mall with my friend. My feet were aching a lot because I had been walking all day. I'm not expecting anything to happen when I sacrifice blood everyday. I'm just seeing if something does happen.

Oh, I did a good chunk of a youtube script during one of my classes. It made me proud to get a good portion done. I'm aiming for each youtube script to be between 5 - 8 minutes long. I don't want to overload viewers with information, so I want to keep it brief. When I start getting lots of views and positive feedback, I'll make longer videos. Unfortunately there is a maximum length for your videos, which is 15 minutes.

I drew Jashin's symbol on another piece of paper for my blood sacrifice last night. The symbol is really big. I've gotten a handle on a new way of getting blood onto the paper. Originally I'd wipe the blood onto the paper, but now I'm able to drip drops of blood onto the paper. It makes the paper look cleaner and gives he more room for more blood. When I wiped blood onto the paper, I'd always avoid touching used areas to avoid the open cut from making contact with the dried blood just in case an infection my body had fought off was in the blood. I don't have to worry about that anymore.

Happy May 2-4 weekend, in case I forget to say that tomorrow.
May 30th, 2013 at 11:10pm