Life Updates.

Life Updates


Alright, I may as well inform you about my life so far, not like anyone will care to even read this.

Stories:


I'm starting a few new stories for you guys to hopefully enjoy. I've been feeling pretty unmotivated lately, but school's almost out and I'll be stress-free for a while.

Me and GoodGirl; are starting a co-write together in the next couple of weeks based around the beautiful Harry Styles. Be sure to look out for that.

I'll be updating my stories, That's Just The Way It Goes,Stay With Me, Slow and Steady, and Then There Was You as much as I can. School has been very overwhelming these past few months, making it hard for me to update as much as I had intended to.

Friends:


No one probably cares, but me and my friend Sophie are going to Warped Tour in July. That's definitely something really fun to look forward to.

I want to tell you guys about my crush as well, although you probably don't care. His name is Isaac, and he's the sweetest boy ever. He went to an MGMT concert with me on my birthday this year, and he hugged me... It was pretty awesome. He likes to skate and stuff, and he's just a really chill dude. I want to let him know that I like him, but we don't really talk that often, and I feel like it would weird him out.

My friend Courtney and I went and saw the new Star Trek last weekend. It was amazing, and I would definitely recommend you go see it. If you've already seen it, then I urge you to go see it again.

Other Things:


I'm doing pretty poorly in school. I'm failing English, and I'm failing U.S. History. My english teacher is a royal cunt, and she doesn't help whatsoever. If anything, she makes everything 1000x more difficult. My history class is really hard. We get heaps and heaps of work, and only a certain amount of allotted time to complete it all. I already have a pretty hard time in school, and this doesn't help at all. I can't sit down and concentrate on what I'm doing, and it frustrates me to the point where I just want to cry.. I just can't wait until I'm finally finished with school.

That's really all I wanted to share with you, and yes I did kind of steal this idea from GoodGirl;, but shhhh. :P

If you took the time to read this, then comment orange monkeys, or maybe a question or an answer to my problems. I love you if you actually did read all of this.
May 31st, 2013 at 03:11am