Updates/ New Stories

Alright so I know that most of my stories are over to my co- authors, but I do still have some that I need to update.

For today, I plan on updating four stories.
The first one I'll be updating is I'm Not Afraid to Die which should be posted about an hour after this is up.
The second is Tear it Down, Break the Barricade, which should be up a little later on today as well as my updates for Take Away This Pain and the Art of Lust.

Now, for those of you who read or are subscribed to The Art of Lust, you'll know that it's supposed to be Ash's turn to update.
However, I haven't talked to Ash in days, and I know that a lot of you are anticipating the next chapter.
So, I'll be posting her update today and mine sometime tomorrow.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get in touch with her soon to figure out what she wants to do with the story.
Until then though, please, just hang it there with me.

As for new stories?
Well, I recently started one with Jess. (TheDivineInfection)
It's called You May Have Killed Me, But Now I'll Come For You.
It's my second Vampire story and I'm so, so glad to be working it with Jess.

I'm planning another story with Audrey (MotionlessHorror) later on today.
We're still trying to figure out the whole description and everything, but it's an Ashley Purdy/ Ricky Olson story.
I'll recommend it when the layout and everything is done.
I would like to thank openyourmind for the pairing idea though c:

Speaking of openyourmind, if you see this, sorry I didn't put your name, but I don't know it.
However, you're an amazing writer and I hope to do a story with you one day c:

Alright, well, I think that's it for my stories and whatnot.
Also, Lauren, if you see this, I already miss you fuckface :c

Alright, alright, I'm done now

Stay Sedated
-MadameRadke
May 31st, 2013 at 06:44pm