Rec me books, music, tv shows, movies, and stories!

Summer vacation officially started for me and I've realized that I'm all sorts of behind! So what I would love from you Mibbians are some recommendations on what books to read, music to listen to, tv shows/movies to watch and all that good stuff! I've got two, glorious months until school starts again in sometime in August and I'm determined to try all the flavors.

I recently went to the capital of most book worms, Barnes & Noble, and purchased myself three books:

- An Abundance of Katherines by John Green (Fault in Our Stars tore at my hear strings so hard that the aftermath was atrocious. But I still love ya, Green, I still love ya.)

- Greta and the Goblin King by Chloe Jacobs (You guys have to see the cover, it's beautiful.)

- Chime by Franny Billingsley (This one was a random pick and didn't put too much thought into buying it, so I hope it's good!)

I'm down for all types of music-- my iTunes ranges from hoodlum rap to hippie folk to scream yo heart out genres, so have at it.

I'm also down for any shows/movies, too. I mean- I've seen some weird shit.

The only thing I'm really picky about in stories is that I'd highly enjoy original fiction more than One Direction, Avenged Sevenfold, Justin Bieber (do people even write about him anymore?) fan fiction.

Anyway, thank you!
May 31st, 2013 at 09:21pm