Story Recommendation and Comment Swap

So it's that time again. What time might you ask? Time for me to start recommending stories again. This time is a little different from the past two times that I've done this. This isn't going to be exclusively Avenged Sevenfold fan fiction. So if you see something that you like check them out. I think you'll enjoy them as much as I did.

Title: Fathers & Daughters
Author:little undead bird;
Summary:
I was placed into an orphanage when I was five years old. My mother died of a heart attack when I was a newborn and eventually, my father killed himself because he couldn't live without her. For ten years, I waited for a couple to see me and think that I was "perfect" and that I was "the one." But none ever did.

Against my expectations, a man came into the orphanage one day, searching for a child to call his own. He had a family once--a wife and daughter--but they died at the hands of a reckless, drunk driver.

When he saw me, a filthy looking fifteen year old, he whispered to the nun and she nodded to him. "Hello," he said, sitting beside me. "My name's Dan." From the moment he first spoke to me, I felt a warmth in my heart that I'd never experienced before. He was so sweet to me and his smile was so inviting. I wanted to leave with him and he granted me that.

From that day on, under Dan's care, I was happier than I had ever been. He took me to extravagant and exciting places; stayed up late with me to watch stupid movies; and took care of me when I became ill. He was the perfect dad and I never wanted to leave him.

On the day of my seventeenth birthday, I discovered one of Dan's dirty secrets. It was a secret so shocking that I incessantly wondered how I hadn't known about it before. It had my stomach doing twists and turns until I was unconscious.

Dan was a serial killer.

Title: Positive Ink
Author: fun ghoul fez.
Summary:

The letter, printed in cold and impersonal black ink, was dotted with his tears, gently sliding down his face before dropping onto the paper. No matter how many tears fell however, he could see that one line still staring up at him.

HIV Status: Positive

Title: Drown
Author:pawnsinplay
Summary: N/A

Title: Promise Me
Author: pawnsinplay
Summary:
"The first time I ever saw you, you had that far away look in your eyes. And heaven's light shined down upon you, and the whole room filled up with light."
Promise/Slash feat. Chris Cornell

Title: Love & Hip Hop
Author: eminems_stan93
Summary:

At first I felt unrestricted from the straight jacket that kept me suppressed, always having been bound to him and finally being free from this bittersweet romance we had going on for most of our lives. And then I felt guilty, because I broke my promise to him. I swore to him I'd cherish him forever, but then I found myself caring for someone else; Marshall.

Title: Catfish
Author: heyjude;;;
Summary:

Jordin wasn't the type of girl to go out and get a date. Despite many attempts from male suitors, she always felt too self-conscious to follow through. Feeling looney, but still unable to shake her fears away, Jordin searches for an answer. When she creates an account on a dating site, she starts to talk more openly to people. Her entire world changes when she finds Cameron Cates. The man of her dreams. All she has to do now, is meet him.

No one would suspect Synyster Gates to have trouble with the ladies. After a bitter divorce that leaves him broken, he's unable to find the love he needs. Girls throw themselves at him night after night, but he refuses each one. He just wants a down to Earth girl who doesn't want his money or his fame. He just simply wants a love at it's purest. When he can't find what he needs, he decides to give online dating a try. After failing on multiple sites, he makes a rash decision. He created a fake profile, Cameron Cates, as a plan to find someone who truly wants to be with him and not Synyster Gates. And soon he finds Jordin.

What happens when Jordin becomes the new assistant manager for Avenged Sevenfold? Brian thinks its the perfect opportunity to finally be with Jordin. But, the more Brian tries to advance on Jordin, the more he realizes that she only wants Cameron- and not him. Caught up in the madness, will Brian ever be able to confess to his lies and get the girl he loves?

Title: Pieces
Author: heyjude;;;
Summary:
This is the story of two people who fell to pieces.
He'll learn to pick up her pieces, while she learns to pick up his.
They can only hope that they'll be put back together again.

Title: Young Love
Author: MyPrematureBurial
Summary:
Age ain't nothing but a number
throwing down ain't nothing but a thang
This loving I have for you it'll never change

Here I am, and there you are, your eyes are calling me to your heart
All you gotta do is knock and I'll let you in
Then we will feel the passion that flows within
I don't mean to be bold, but I gotta let you know
I gotta thing for you and I can't let go ~ Aaliyah

Title: Butterfly Kisses
Author: Zacky Vengeance;
Summary:

"It is easier to build strong children than it is to repair broken men"- Frederick Douglass

Also, I'm proposing a comment swap to be a bit more active on the site. I'll comment on any story that you have on your page or maybe if you drop me a link I'll comment on the story of your choice. I currently use Comment Swap from the site, but by using the blog I'll come across more stories that way. As you can tell I love to read just about anything so bring them on.


This story is about a woman and her friends whose lives are being destroyed by a web of secrets and lies.

I'll be adding more stories to my swap list each week as I rewrite old stories that I put on hiatus and put up some fluffy stuff that's been hiding on my computer for awhile.
June 1st, 2013 at 01:58am