Normandy's Promotional Blog + Comment Swap

I haven't done one of these, and honestly I feel like I should. There are just so many wonderful stories on here; and I'd like to shove some of my favorites in your face while screaming LOOOOOOOOK.

So, guess what? Here we go.

Stories

Porcelain by pallid Not every romance ends well; and not every couple is perfect and functional. That's what makes this so great.

The Nightbook by archipelago. Fantasy/AU/Glorious/Just read it. If you like castles and princes and damsels this story is perfection.

Mostro by Charlie Sheen. It's all cute and fluffy and awww. Well. So you think. If you like surprises this is the way to go.

Focus by poisoned tea. also known as silk tea. Doctor Who fanfiction with an original character as the companion; Lina Anderson. It plays so well to the Eleventh Doctor, and reads very much like the actual episodes.

Silver Springs by maesaysdance. If anyone excels at romances it has to be maesaysdance. This is definitely the way to go if you want a really good, tragic love story.

Pale by Alexander Bernadotte. Princesses and secrets and wicked step mothers. I personally can't wait to see where this one goes.

Members

Anything these people write just seems like pure gold; I may have recced specific stories by these people, but honestly anything of theirs is worth a read.

Alexander Bernadotte

poisoned tea. (silk tea.)

maesaysdance

So, now that my promotional section is done, I'm offering a comment swap. I'll read (almost) anything. Incest is something I honestly would prefer to avoid, and I'm not too big on Avenged Sevenfold fanfics. So with those exclusions I'll basically read whatever you have.

Typical rules apply; leave a comment here on the blog with what you'd like me to read, and give me a day or so to get to it (as I've got work in less than two hours and I don't get off until nine this evening followed by another shift in the morning).

Your options are original fiction Revenant
or the Doctor Who fan fiction Star Boy

Your pick!
June 1st, 2013 at 07:24pm