Fan Girl Rant | You Have Been Warned

I am seriously on a rage here, man! So much that I think my head will explode any second now.

Steven Moffat, and everyone else involved with Sherlock/Doctor Who series, are ruining my life. I was perfectly fine and happy until I started watching British television. I have one question:

DO YOU PEOPLE ENJOY RUINING LIVES OF OTHERS?

I started watching Doctor Who thinking it was going to be this lame show about a alien in a spaceship, nothing more or exciting about it. Then it wouldn't let me go; I couldn't shake it off. At the season 7 finale, I felt so hallow, I swore I'd never feel whole again.

Then, I decided, "Okay, let's see what Sherlock is about." Again, I was thinking it was going to be stupid and lame. Then, I noticed, TOO MUCH TENSION BETWEEN THEM! Those familiar with the show know what I'm talking about. I've been more flustered in those six episodes of Sherlock than I have been with all episodes of Doctor Who combined -- and that's saying something.

I want my old life back. I want every tear I've ever cried, every angry feeling I've ever felt, every bit of sanity that's left me to come back and stay there. I just want to go back to the day when I decided to check out Doctor Who to start over so I can say tell myself no and remain a sorta-normal person.

End the rant.
If I've scared you, I sincerely apologize, but I did warn you.

-R.S.M.
June 1st, 2013 at 08:59pm