Why Do Boys Sag? What's The Point of "Swag"? Drugs At School?

Okay, I attend a Christian school. (Not saying which one; please do not ask. Also, please do not mock me for that, or for being a Christian.) I like it there, I truly do. But, honestly, it's just a small school (which I love) full of public school kids (which I hate). Don't get me wrong, I don't hate them for not being Christian or anything like that. I just... I'm not sure. They're just really annoying (and so are some of the Christian-folk there). Anyways, I want to point out three things they do/like that I do not see the point of. Especially at a Christian school. (Absolutely no names are mentioned in this. At all.)

1. Why do boys sag? At all? I mean, most people know where it started. It started in prisons, where men were saying they were 'open' or wanting a lover. So, no point in that when most of them say they are not the slightest bit gay. I don't see the point. Half the people I know do it, and it's highly annoying and stupid. I understand if you forgot your built that morning or something, but to have your whole butt showing? No. Just no. If you are wearing basketball shorts under your jeans to keep your underwear from showing (thanks, I guess), you really need some better pants. Also, if you're going to sag, what's the point of a built? Do you want to waddle like a penguin? 'Cause that's pretty much what you're doing when your pants are so far down, your built is wrapped around your knees.

2. Swag. What the heck is that? I mean, really? I've seen/heard so many things about how if you don't have swag, you ain't got nothing. What the world is it to be so important? I don't understand, I really don't. Could someone explain? I would really like to know. And for those who say, "I have swag. Who needs an education?" or "Swag is all you'll ever need in life." please remember that swag does not make money to pay the bills.

3. Drugs. I don't like drugs. I don't like what they're known for doing to people. So, why would you want to do them? I understand some people do it for a high or an escape or because their friends do it (but why do their friends do it?), but I don't understand why you'd do it if it will ruin you. However, what you do is up to you. Until you bring it to school or work. Work, you'll get fired, possibly get the cops called. School... At the end of the year... One week from finishing... And you come to school so doped up, even the most believing/trusting teacher knows you're on something. I can name at least five kids in my school that are on drugs, or that I know for a fact have done them. One includes someone I'm related to, unfortunately. I know some have stopped, one is trying, and then others don't care. I also know some that smoke right after they leave the school. I've seen one light up his brother's cig. in his truck and smoke right after pulling off of school grounds. I know one of the girls who stole money out of another girl's purse because she hadn't had any weed in three days. I think that's unacceptable for any school, and it just makes me so mad.

Most people probably stopped reading this already (if they even clicked on it), but I don't really care. If you read all this, cool. If you didn't... Well, you're not here to read this.

If I offended someone, sorry. I don't mean to offend or to be mean. I'm being honest with what I think. You can comment what you want - curse me out, call me names, say I'm wrong/right/stupid. I don't really care.
That's all for today.

Buh-Bye. :3
June 2nd, 2013 at 12:18am