I just had to write this down.

Recently, I went to prom. Yay, prom! And it was amazing. But what happened at After Prom was even cooler. They had a psychic there and I've wanted to go to see a psychic for the longest time. So I went to see her. And let me tell you, it was the most amazing experience of my life.

The first thing she said to me was "You want a car for your birthday." Well, yes, of course I do. Then she asks me if my parents are the type to make a big deal out of it with a bow on it and such. But they aren't. Well, my mom isn't. I don't have a dad. That's another blog for another time. So, then she said that she sees big things for my birthday. And now I'm excited.

The next thing she told me was that she was picking up on energy from previous injuries that I've had. I've had a lot. She told me that she knew I had an injury last year, which I did. Then she asked me if I had torn something like a ligament or tendon. Fortunately for me, that was incorrect. I've never torn a ligament or tendon. That would suck. But when I was a freshman in high school, I did tear my hip muscle and that's probably what she picked up on.

Then she told me she saw me going into something sports related in college. I'm going to be a dance major. I guess you could call that sports related. She said that I might not finish college because I'm going to be offered a job doing professional dance work. How amazing is that? She told me that school will always be there but I should jump at the opportunity because it won't always be around.

The next thing she said was that I am going to marry young and have children at a young age. Once I have my family, I'm going to settle down and start my own dance business.

She asked me after my reading if I had any questions about anything that she didn't pick up on. So I had to ask her about my grandfather. My aunt went to a psychic once who told her that when she finds a dime, it's my grandpa. So I asked this psychic about it and she smiled and said that yes, it was true. She said that he leaves me dimes and plays with the shuffle on my ipod. She said that if I'm thinking of a certain song I want to play, my grandpa will play with the songs on the shuffle and make it so the next song to be played is the one that I was thinking of. And yes, it's happened to me a few times before. She then asked me if I knew Frank and Edward. Frank is my grandpa's best friend and Edward was my grandmother's father. She said that he's around both of them a lot. She then asked me if my grandpa had a dog. Well, when my mom was a little girl, they had a dog. The psychic woman said she saw a man with a dog. It was a crazy experience overall.

Then today, I went to another psychic who was also pretty spot on with me. I think she was more accurate than the one last night. This psychic read my palms.

First, she read my head line. She said I had a very strong head line and that she could tell a lot about me and my personality from it. She said I'm a happy-go-lucky person who gives people advice a lot but only when they ask for it. All of that was completely true.

Then she went to read my life line and told me all about my career choice. She told me that I am following my passion. I just discovered this passion two years ago. She said that I need to keep following this passion and continue in the direction I am going in because it is my destiny.

Then we came to the love line and she told me all about my relationships. I had a really bad relationship with this guy once. And she told me about it. She said that I am a hopeless romantic. Yes. Have you read my stories? It's all I think about. She said I think about romance and being in love a lot. I do. Then she told me about my bad relationship. I cared about him a lot but he didn't care about me. He didn't return the feelings. She said that I'm going to have 2 more bad relationships. Then I'm going to date random people but not have serious relationships because I don't have a tough enough skin. She said that I need to grow a tougher skin when it comes to relationships. She then said that I will meet someone and marry him. I'll only be married once, no divorce or separation and we're going to have kids but it's unclear how many right now. She said that he's going to have a really great sense of humor and that he's going to have some kind of European accent. I'm already ready to meet this guy. I love accents. She said that he's going to be the type of guy that I wouldn't expect to fall in love with but he's going to care for me and love me the way that I will love him.

She told me that the summer is going to start of really good and that I will be free to travel and no one is going to stop me or get in my way. Overall, it was another great experience. If you've never been to a psychic before, I encourage you to go. It's worth the money and it wasn't even that expensive for us. It was 10 dollars to do a palm reading which I didn't think was that bad at all especially based on the results we all got. And if you don't believe in this type of stuff, at least try and go once. It may change your mind.
June 2nd, 2013 at 04:53am