Summer, At Last!

Hello once again, Mibbians!

I've been out for summer since last Thursday and I couldn't be happier about it. A lot of my friends weren't as fortunate and they're still in school. Those poor things.

So today, June 1, marks the beginning of something quite important. My partner-in-crime Hannah, and I came up with this brilliant idea we like to call Transformation Summer. You see, we're going to be juniors in high school next year and we want to feel better about ourselves and, quite obviously, look HOT. It's also helping us be productive during the summer, for once.

Basically, we've got exercise plans and personal goals set for ourselves this summer. WE WILL DO IT, NO MATTER WHAT... but your support would be much appreciated to keep us motivated. We both set up a tumblr, specifically to mark our progress and let people know what we're doing. If you could just take a minute to follow us and help spread the word, we'd be forever in your debt.

I might even write you a cutesy little one-shot. wait, you didn't hear me say that. eeeeeeeeeeeeeep, i have procrastination problems.

Anyhow, here's the links to:

my tumblr
&
hannah's

But please, tell me how your summer is going, anything you have planned, things you're looking forward to, etc. Comment and let me know. tell me all your secrets.

ahem. sorry about that.
bye!
June 2nd, 2013 at 07:40am