TO RESURRECT FROM THE DEAD OR TO START OVER (I need help please)

Okay, so for the MIBBA BIG BANG challenge by i saw sparks (also check out her Summer Writing Challenge too!), the challenge is to write 20k about a central character. So originally I was going to base it off a one shot that I wrote but then I was like HEY WAIT A MINUTE I HAVE A STORY ON HIATUS

BUT NOW I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO CHOOSE so help me decide please, I don't really care whether you read one of the stories or you just prefer the layout or whatever, I just want to know your opinions k thanks :)

NUMERO STORY UNO:
The Fuckers. This story has been on hiatus for five months now and I'm not really sure whether I'm ready to bring it back, per se, but I gotta work on this story eventually and I figure a challenge based thing will be the best place to start. AND prevent me from starting any more stories.

NUMERO STORY DOS: Where The Wind Takes Us. A while ago I wrote a story called Rooftop Musings which was well received (I'd like to think) and was told it would do well as a stand alone piece. Now, I'd been thinking about continuing into a proper story but then I saw the Mibba Big Bang challenge and thought 'hey, maybe I could extend this one-shot into a proper story'. It would be a sequel of sorts.

Help a brother out and tell me which one to pick!
June 2nd, 2013 at 02:54pm