Help with Pleasure University!!

Hey friends! I'm calling on you guys because I need your help with something, plus I wanted to give you guys a chance to be involved. I am going to be updating Pleasure University soon. In the next chapter, Matt will be getting involved with a female character named, Arianna. Matt is the Gym teacher and Arianna is a student. She and another female student will have some angst against each other during a volley ball game where Matt will lose patience and single Arianna out, telling her to stay after the class is over.

There he will tell her he will forget about failing her for that class due to all the trouble she causes if she will have dinner with him at his house later than evening. Basically they will have sex of course and it will be a long thing that turns into hours. What I need from you all is some ideas on different ways that they could have sex. I can come up with my own ideas, but I am currently overloaded on my other stories and the ideas for them. I also wanted to include you guys and make you feel like you have a say in what goes on in the story.

As you know, there are no sexual limitations in this story as the first chapter was made up of nearly ten thousand smutty words of goodness. I want some kinky ideas and spare no expense when it comes to giving me your ideas for the chapter. So leave me a comment and don't be afraid to go in detail. This of course caters to those of you who have actually read the story so far. Please help me out and if I use your idea, I will place special credits and shout outs for you in the Author's Notes.
June 2nd, 2013 at 06:57pm