Lugia... STAY IN YOUR POKÉBALL!

So I have the old GameBoy Color Pokémon Silver cartridge, but I'm not playing that one. Instead, I'm playing Soul Silver (the one for the DS). I played it for a while, but I stopped earlier this year, and I just picked it up again yesterday. Now I'm at the Whirlpool Islands and made it through the maze and have seen the kimono girls do their dance...

Then Lugia comes out and I'm just like...

Image
Image
Image


I'm pretty cocky when it comes to catching the Legendary Pokémon. I don't know why, but I just am. Like, as a kid, I always caught them relatively fast. I even had a few people come to me with their game after school and have me catch it for them. I think that's why I'm cocky, but anyway, so I'm battling and battling, but I can't get it's HP down to the last point, so I'm already like, well this is either going to take forever or it's not going to stay.

So when I get it to as far as I can, I start throwing Ultra Balls. I always keep like at least 50 of them with me when I'm trying to catch a Legendary. So the first one I throw, it's like...

Image

And I'm like...
Image

And it's like...
Image

And back to me...
Image


This kept going on until I decided to say "FUCK IT" and just start over. So now if you'll excuse me, I'll go on ahead and go for round to with Lugia with my red and blue Gyarados and whatnot.
June 2nd, 2013 at 10:48pm