prompromprom

I'm not sure what movie it is, but I swear to god there is some disney channel movie where the kids are like fuck you school we are going to have a prome.

Like I have no idea why but whenever I see prom now I just want to call it prome.
prome.
It's like prom but all FUTURISTIC SO COOL CHROME METALLIC like doesn't it make you think that? Like how in spongebob the future is all chrome? WELL THEY WILL HAVE PROMES.

Anyways, I went to prom on Friday. Now, granted, I didn't go all hardcore as some girls I know did. I literally got my ticket the last day they were selling and my dress the weekend before, as I am a procrastinator at best. My dress was just under 200 and short and instead of the expensive fancy ass limos I carpooled like the cheap son of a bitch I am.

SERIOUSLY THO SOME OF THESE PEOPLE SPENT 600 DOLLARS ON JUST THEIR DRESS. ALL TOGETHER THEY PROBABLY SPENT CLOSE A GRAND. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS. I COULD BUY A LAPTOP WITH THAT AND MY LAPTOP IS MY BABY. YOU ARE WEARING THIS DRESS ONCE.

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHICKEN NUGGETS YOU COULD BUY WITH 600 DOLLARS. THINK ABOUT THAT.

It actually was fun though. I know people go hardcore either
OMG PROM PROM IT'S GOING TO CHANGE MY LIFE THIS IS THE NIGHT OF OUR LIVES OMG PROM IT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING MY ENTIRE HIGH SCHOOL EXPERIENCE FOR OMG PROM

and then there's

FUCK PROM

you know. Prom is stupid and whatever.

But actually, it was fun. Sweaty as shit, yes, but fun. I mean getting dressed up to dance like an idiot was fun. Though I had to frequently remove myself from the dance floor because it was basically the temperature of the surface of the sun oh my god. I hate sweating and it was like THERE WAS PERSPIRATION EVERYWHERE. AND PEOPLE WERE TOUCHING YOU WITH THEIR SWEAT AND I DON'T EVEN WANT MY OWN SWEAT TO TOUCH ME GET AWAY FROM ME.

Lots of free food though, hell yeah. I fucking indulged.

To be honest, I think I had a lot more fun at the after party? It was one of those big houses in the middle of no where, and like half the my grade went (there are like 500 people in my grade so). While I did not have a date to prom, I DID GET PROMPOSED TO. AFTERWARD. BUT IT STILL COUNTED.

It was sort of beautiful he got down on one knee and everything.

Like yadda yadda yadda fun to talk to people I haven't in a while whatever but all I can think about is this girl in my geography class oh my god I don't even know how to properly articulate this but ugh wow okay.

This part it's the end of the night, I am thoroughly drunk I will admit so the memory is blurry but definitely, definitely concrete. I'm helping this guy find his tent (people weren't allowed to go inside the house). He lifts one of the covers to the tents and THERE IS THE GIRL THAT SITS NEXT TO ME IN GEOGRAPHY.

WITH A PENIS INSIDE OF HER.

AND

?????????????

I HAVE NEVER NOPED SO HARD IN MY LIFE IT WAS JUST I PUSHED HIS HAND DOWN AND TURNED AROUND AND WALKED AWAY BECAUSE NOPE. NO AMOUNT OF ALCOHOL COULD MAKE THAT NOT WEIRD?

Like this girl, it's hilarious because she's angry all the time at everyone and everything, she's the high maintenance type. And she was just... I think that may have been the first time I never saw her angry oh my god I just...

tomorrow

I don't even know what to say to her. I don't know if she knew it was me. I hope we can never speak of it ever.

Like ever.

If it was anyone else I probably would've just laughed my ass off (well... I still am to be honest) but of all people it had to be her holy shit. I'm actually laughing just thinking about it.

And it was nice because at the end of the night as I am friends with the older brother of the kid who was throwing the after party, I got a free ticket inside. And as I am a total cuddleslut when I'm drunk, I koala cling cuddled my friend but it was nice because it was a totally platonic nice cuddling and he drew designs on my back and THAT SHIT IS MY FAVOURITE.

Image

And there's none of that I'm smothering you in the middle of the night or I am a heater akin to the temperature of the core of the sun and the bratty like you're such a tease in the morning. FRIEND CUDDLES ARE MY FAVOURITE.

And on the way home I was bought a grilled cheese and it was delicious.

I spent all of yesterday sleeping though.

it wasn't LIFE ALTERING but prom was fun, I'm glad I went, I don't know if you guys did or plan to go to your prom but I'd recommend it definitely. I mean, I think it's a little different in the states? But here you only get one prom, so why not?

I would show pictures but I'm super lame and didn't take any myself. My mom took some and my friends' moms took some but I have no idea where they are.

idk prom is prom.
June 3rd, 2013 at 01:45am