Promotional Blog, are you in here? Possibly!

______________________________________

Please check out the fantastic silk tea.
A few of her marvelous stories are:
Dream Play
FanFiction
Romance, Drama
Harry Styles
Silence of the Sirens
FanFiction
Romance, Adventure, Fantasy
An Ariel and Captain Hook FanFiction
ℱocus
FanFiction
Romance, Adventure, Sci-fi
Doctor Who

______________________________________


Billie was the winner of my contest that I finally was able to close yesterday. If you haven't read something by her... I just... I don't even know. She is such an amazing author, almost everything she writes is beautiful. Her fanfictions blow me out of the water, they are perfectly detailed, her characters are brought to life and are so very real. Check her out, you won't be wasting your time.

보지 by Kinki Jinki and choi seunghyun
NC-17
FanFiction
Korean Whore House
Seeing her like that amused Jonghyun beyond measure. The fact that she was desperately trying to hold back her orgasm amused him even more. He smirked, "My hand is covered in the hatred you feel for me."

Image What can I say about this story other than it is bleeping hot? When she dropped it on my page... might as well bombed me. I just. You need to read it. Well, if you're into hot smutt. Also, there's an update that I need to read...

Michin by Saint Connor;
R
FanFiction
Romance, Drama
She knew she was insane, and that's what made his job so difficult. ft. Shin Soohyun

Unnamed Men by Kinki Jinki
PG
Original Fiction
That country so loved by many, the land that those two men accounted as their nation, it made absolutely no sense to them. A place where so many futuristic things come from, where music is so vibrant and fashion is so edgy, yet such a close minded mentality seemed to reign, such a shallow vision...

Gluttony by Kinki Jinki
PG-13
Original Fiction
For me, though, it's gotten tiring. After doing this for ten years, I can't stand to even look at cakes anymore. Just the smell of fondant and the texture of melted chocolate all over my hands makes me sick to my stomach.

Alpha Centaur by Kinki Jinki
Original Fiction
PG
He was lonely. Only moths would come close to him but they wouldn't last too long. The temperature was too unbearable, even for moths.

Lesser Gods by gotham's finest
R
Original Fiction
Action, Fantasy, Teen
It is time we rise from the ashes of what was, to make what can be.

Beg by gotham's finest
PG-13
FanFiction
Romance
Beg for it. Louis Cole

Misunderstanding by Hina
R
FanFiction
Romance, Fantasy
Crowley has always been a man of shady business, but what happens when he finally falls for one of his "clients"?

A wonderful smutty fic by Hina. This is an amazing story and somehow she made me fall more in love than what

Up There Where I Don't Belong by On Angel's Wings
FanFiction
Drama, Action, Mystery
Supernatural

---


That's good for now. I need to start reading some of these stories so that I can find something that I can write a review on and Katie just dropped a lovely story in my comments that looks realllllly interesting. I'll also share that here. You guys should go check that out! Or any of these stories. I'm a huge fan of Kinki Jink and her stories... they are so amazing that it's unreal. I'm a fan Billie and Hina and everyone else to. Okay, guys I am just a professional fangirl, I live to fangirl. Always looking for people to fangirl over.

And yes, I fangirl over Mibbians. I mean, just humor me but go look in a mirror. What is there not to fangirl over?! Also, not just because of how mibbalicious, but because you are all so very brilliant that I just don't even know what air is. How are you guys so perf? It's unreal.
June 3rd, 2013 at 10:18pm