GoT SPOILERS makes me want to cry myself to sleep...TT_TT (explosive feels blog right here...but no spoilers)

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


WHY GoT!! WWWWWWHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

So I was in school today, all happy as a friggin' pickle, when one of my dear friends started ranting.
About GoT. The last episode. And guh. In every. single. tiniest. details. guh. GUH. guhguhguhguhguh!!

There are no words to describe the...the...yucky-ness I feel. meh! MEH! MEEEEEEHHHH!!!! TT_TT

Image
Image

I have no words. Seriously. I can't even try. So many feels. so so so many feels...
What do I do with myself now?? Should I be mad? Horrified? SAD?! Depressed? Mournful?

Someone, save me.

Guys, you don't even know. I hate spoilers so freakin' much. To people that unleash misery and despair upon others in forms of spoilers break out into spoiler attacks...goddamn, who does that?!?!
Image


HARHAR, I kid. REALLY!!I'M JUST EMOTIONALLY UNSTABLE AND UNABLE TO CONTAIN MYSELF AT THE MOMENT. PLEASE HOLD.

I am really kidding. I love my friend, really and I'm not even mad at her. Especially with a spoiler of that magnitude, I'm surprised she kept it in for that long. Hell I'm sure even I would've had trouble keeping the secrets in!!

But guh, huh....I'm just all of the above. Yep. I don't think even looking at hot Asian men and abs could save me as I wallow---
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


...huh, hey, it actually sorta kinda...
Image

Oops, never mind.
Oh wells, off to cry myself to sleep. Was this excessive???
June 4th, 2013 at 07:01am