I'll Miss You..

So, today, my best friend for the past 6 years passed away.

And as lame as it is to admit it, it was my dog.

My dog, Copper, and I went through everything together. I don't know what I would do without him.

He was here when my best friend died, my uncle, my grandpa, my rabbit, and 6 of my friends.

He was there when I lost my house, my parents almost divorced, and when I got my first job.

And now, he's gone.

We had his teeth cleaned, and a month later, his teeth started to rot away.

And the infection got so bad, he just couldn't fight it off anymore and he passed.

I know it's lame for me to cry, but he was a huge part of me.

EVERYONE knew it too.

95% of my pictures on Facebook were of him. My insta was filled with them too.

A lot of my Mibba blogs were based on him.

I stayed up til 2 am, just playing with him and shit.

When one of my really good friends stopped talking to me, I grabbed him and bawled.

He licked up my tears, but you know, that's what all dogs do.

And to honestly show you guys how much this dog meant to me, and what I mean by 95% of my pictures were of him, at the end(if you're still reading) there'll be a picture of him.

Guys, I don't know what I'm going to do all week.

This dog was supposed to last til I graduated. He was supposed to take senior pictures with me, and I was supposed to take him to dog parks so he can act like a B.A around bigger dogs.

..But, I just feel like part of me is gone.

And my whole family is struggling, but I feel like it hit me the worse.

I know it's seriously so lame, but when you have a pet, they're family.

And he was a huge part of my life.

And no one will understand.

So, thank you to those who actually read all of this.

I love you.

Rest Easy, Copper.
10/28/06 - 06/03/13

It wouldn't work no matter how many times I tried, so here's a link.
June 4th, 2013 at 08:49am