Ronnie Radke Solo Album?

Okay so I was bored, so I decided to go on a twitter stalking spree.

I twitter stalked Andy Biersack...he has new hair.

Then I twitter stalked Ashley Purdy...nothing new in his neck off the wood really. He's still a perv.

After a while I was still bored and then I remembered that Ronnie's wife just had a baby... I don't know if the baby is a girl or a boy so I went to his twitter page to see...and it didn't say. It doesn't even have any pics of his baby...anyway.

I decided that I was gonna read his tweets, cause sometimes they are funneh...and I was looking through his tweets and I saw one that said.

New song by Ronnie Radke (Not Falling In Reverse) So I clicked it...

The song is called Fair-Weather Fans, and let me say...I was surprised at how AMAZING ti was!

DON'T get me wrong I LOVE Ronnie AND Falling In Reverse, but I didn't think that the song would be that good.

After I listened to that song like eight times I started thinking....

'What if Ronnie did a solo album?'

But what if? I mean he would still be in F.I.R but, what he did do a solo album? Wouldn't that be COOL?!

I think I would be...but I'm just one person.

Either way, I would buy the SOLO album! Yup...I LOVED THAT FUCKING SONG!!!!!

[youtube]http://youtu.be/RJzWpXL4XS8[/youtube]

I hope that worked...

XOXO,
Monica ;)
June 5th, 2013 at 09:10pm