this is basically a cupcake blog

i feel was feeling super crappy earlier so this is my feel good blog. if you're on some high end non-sugary diet to keep sexy go away. this isn't a blog for you. this blog is going to be full of diabetes, cavities and all things sweet. right. if you have pictures of food you'd like to send my way, feel free. anything would beat the bowl of ramen i'm gonna be having for lunch today.

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
omg look at these!

Image

Image
look at all that cream guys! ::drool:

Image

anyway i hope this makes a hundred words. does this make a hundred words? no it doesn't does it? i haven't been on mibba in a few. i remember that blogs needed to be about something if they were to be posted or something. well, this blog is about cupcakes. and cheering sad people up. with cupcakes. and chocolate. and yummy creamy things that omg i don't even know. also, my grammar isn't always this terrible i swear. oh have i mentioned that i hate writing now? as in writing stories? i guess having to write 3000+ word essays every other week would do that to you. also i still feel crappy but omg cupcakes. i want cupcakes. i think i'll go get myself one after this before i go to work. with one big cup of hot chocolate mocha. oh god that sounds wonderful. yes. i'll do that. ok this is a hundred words now so bye.
June 6th, 2013 at 12:14am