Umm you're gay?

Okay I'm tired of being judged about my sexaullty. I think any homosexual person can agree. Why do you think just because we're gay we're gonna kiss any girl or guy we see?

Were gross because of the sex? Any sex is gross it just feels good so well do it!!! You know this subject pisses me off more by the damn second I hear about it!!!

You know most gays want to kill them selfs because of this reason. They feel gross. Not loved. Stupid. Like the only good thing they can do is die!

ARE YOU PROUD OF MAKING SOME ONE FEEL THIS WAY?!?!!?? IS IT FUNNY WHEN THEY PUT THE BLADE TO THEIR WRIST? Haha the fag is back, what is he gonna do kill him self, again? I'm sorry but these people are making no point but to hate you're self because you're gay!!

I think every gay heard the words fag, emo, cutter or something of this nature!! Sometimes you even get stuff like 'what you're going fuck the teacher?'

I know it's really stupid but this world is stupid! I know you're probably thinking this is a lie no one can feel this way if you're gay/homo/fag you have to love yourself. No only a few do. We're only human. We're just different. We love the same sex that is all. What so wrong with that?

Have a nice day

Hope no one gets mad
June 7th, 2013 at 07:43am