birth of summer and death of a relationship

happy summer, i guess.

my dad takes me to school every morning, but today he told me he won't be taking me for my senior year so i have to take the bus (or get my sister to drive me, but he doesn't know about that).

that is literally the first thing he's said to me for just about two weeks now. he's been ignoring both my sister and i for absolutely no reason at all -- and i mean it. we did literally nothing to him to be ignored, and he randomly starts ignoring us. welcome to my dad's world.

my father is a narcissist. im not kidding. to him, it's alright to sexually harass me, ridicule me to everyone he knows for every wrong turn i make, neglect all my accomplishments when i do do something right, take away certain needs just because he's in a bad mood, and mentally abuse me just on the basis that i'm living in 'his' house under 'his' rules.

which, my mom's name is the only name on the mortgage for the house. so.

because he's had these little fits doctor appointments had to be changed because he wouldn't take me, i've had to sit out front my school for hours because he's in too bad of a mood to pick me up, and my mom has been basically a single mom when it comes to my and my sister's needs.

i'm being literally ignored, neglected, and all the while he talks bad of me to anyone who dares to listen. he is a child, my friends. literally a child.

i'll make him regret everything he's done to me. i'll graduate college, get my dream job, financially support my mother, and get my family. he can rot in hell for all i care. he'll try and come back to me once i've achieved my success -- i know my father, he will, he always does -- and i'll shut him out of my life so quickly he won't have time to cry about it.

i can't even go to a wedding with my mom and sister because my dad doesn't want us to be there. he wants to go with only my mom. the woman he cheated on more than once.

happy summer.

also. i need to lost twenty pounds this summer. i've been a miserable mess and i feel like my weight also has to do with it.
June 7th, 2013 at 07:04pm