Obsessed with Jackass

I have recently fallen in love with the Jackass movies, including one of the spin-off series "Viva La Bam" about Bam Margera.

They're incredibly funny, if not insanely stupid. Some times they can do some pretty gross things - Dave England eating a yellow snow cone that was flavoured with his own urine, Bam Margera having a 'throw up' problem as he says at one point (him and Steve-O seem to throw up a lot), and Steve-O blowing air up Preston's bum, quickly followed by Preston farting in his face and making Steve-O throw up. That was just to name a few "gross" things that happen.

But they're still really funny, and these gross moments have only made me appreciate just how far they're willing to go - and it also makes me want to question their sanity. I have my fair share of idiotic/crazy things (actually, my friends and I have done some similar things), but some of the things they do... Wow. These guys are just out there.

I already knew of one of their main cast members dying - Ryan Dunn, who seemed like a pretty good guy, even though I had heard several stories saying otherwise. I won't go into this story of the things I have heard bad about him, because I think it is neither wise nor respectful to talk ill of the dead. But he seemed like an overall nice guy, in my opinion.

These guys push themselves pretty hard at times, even willing to allow someone to brand a penis onto their bum... Six times. (Bam) They do some pretty cool and insane things, though. Riding a rocket into a lake (Johnny), running down a hallway that has tasers and such hanging, ready to shock them (all), and even putting a toy car in a condom and shoving it up their bum (Ryan). And let's not forget about Bam flying a kite by tying the string to anal beads in putting them up his bum. Yes, these guys push themselves, and they sure as heck seem to have fun doing it.

This is the end of my idiotic rant of Jackass. :)

Buh-Bye! :3
June 7th, 2013 at 10:12pm