If you help me achieve my dream of being a winner, I shall owe you a kidney. (and question)

Image

The Mortal Instruments is a book serious that I like. I quite appreciate it. But when I heard that there was a drawing (four actually) that I could win? Some of the prices being hair dye, cosmetics, and clothes?

Image

Robin likes her some pretty colors.

I never really win anything, which sucks. But my boyfriend says I should start being more optimistic so I'm giving it a shot. What's the worst that can happen, after all?

Complete and total soul crushing disappointment.

Want to help me avoid said soul crushing disappointment? Want a voucher for a free kidney?

Yes, I am a registered organ and tissue donor.

But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to sell every part of my body for pretty colors.

So earn yourself a kidney, http://sot.ag/zvnL/

There. Now so this blog entry isn't based around organ solicitation:
Image
___________________________________

The movie The Purge is coming out (or has already came out.) I really want to see it. I've tried bribing the boyfriend to take me, but he's currently broke so I guess it's going to fall on me.

So I'll go and I guess he can come with me, if he's nice.

But that's not the point. If for one day only, all crime was legal, what would you do?

Let's just say I'd be one mellow girl that day.
June 8th, 2013 at 12:16am