My Favourite Novel Week | Rec 4 Rec V.2

Hello everyone, I will remain as XXXataktoulaXXX and won't change anything else than posting this blog entry about my favourite novel week. As I said before, my username has a special meaning to me and I never chnage it, never. ::cute:

It was tough, really tough for me to decide because I was leaning toward the characters created by the author, Richelle Mead. I adore both the Vampre Academy series and the Georgina Kincaid series. So, for the day, I would either be Rose which had Dimitri by her side (Dimitri is the name of my boyfriend as well) and the story is so filled with action and the vampires which I am so obsessed about or Georgina Kincaid, the lust-filled succubus who sinned when she was just a human and when she become Lilith's daughter, she fell in love with the same man again and again when he was reincarnated.

So after a lot of thinking and knowing me, some of you already saw that coming, I'll be Rose/Georgina for the novel week. Rose when I'm awake and Georgina when I sleep. ::inlove:

Drop a comment about your character and why you chose them, will you? I'm pretty interested in knowing what other people like to read, which character they chose and why. ::arms:

On to the second part of the blog, I have the same stories up for recommending as I did in my last rec blog entry so if we traded recs in my previously, we can't trade again here but fear not, I will post another Rec 4 Rec within the next week with other stories. I am sure I am not the only mibbian on here who would like their stories to get a bit more known on the site, so I wait for your comments. Comment away with links. ::smile:

I have swapped recs with Snow. White.Queen. and two more mibbians from the first Rec 4 Rec blog entry.

Lately I had free time and I focused more on my writing. Plus I found a lovely beta for one of my stories, which is the wonderful aubs.

So, I want my babies to get a bit more known here in the site so we will swap recs. I'll rec as many of your stories, as you rec from mine. Rec for rec. You can decide which ones you would like to rec. It's that simple but ar eyou up for it? You have to be since you are reading this blog, lol.

Here are the stories I have up for this:

[url=http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/422931/A-Kiss-of-Lust/]A Kiss of Lust
- Genre: Romance Drama Teen and Rated: NC-17 (School)
Diary of a Slave - Genre: Romance Drama Fantasy and Rated: NC-17 M(asters/Slaves/Blood Demons)
Thief Of Kisses - Genre: Romance Drama Teen and Rated: NC-17 (Tacher/Student Relationship)
The Only Exception (Bullying her gay brother/brother trying to die)
Flames In Heaven - Genre: Romance Drama Fantasy and Rated: NC-17 (Angels/Demons)
Blood Pleasure - Genre: Romance Mystery Fantasy Drama Tragedy and Rated: NC-17 (Vampires/Mafia Organizations)
Death Wish - Genre: Romance Mystery Fantasy Thriller Horror and Rated: NC-17 (Vampires/Vampire Hunters)
Masquerade feelings - Genre: Romance Drama Tragedy and Rated: NC-17 (Masquerade Ball with a twist)
Broken Bottles and Hearts - Genre: Romance Teen Crime and Rated: NC-17 (Gangs/Drug Dealing)

Leave your comments with the links or the url to your stories and I will rec them after you have recc'ed mine.

Thank you so much for your time mibbians. ::grin:
That's all so bye from me...at least for the time being. ::grin:

~Marian.
June 8th, 2013 at 05:43pm