I'm Sorry To Be A Dissappointment. (Rant)

So, I dropped out and got kicked out of my house at seventeen years old. Before you judge, there might be things you need to know.

I am very different from my immediate family. Ah! You might all feel the same way at times when you all disagree, or when they ground you. But I am completely serious. I was the absolute definition of the black sheep. My mother is sort of uptight and likes to judge on appearances. My father, (not biological), Is a bit of a hard ass. He can be fun at times but he likes to be in control of everything. And he likes to play as the boss. My little sister, the golden child.

No, seriously.

This girl is a softball star, making it into the varsity team and playing full time in the 8th grade. And of course my family was thrilled and ever since, which was some years ago, its always been softball first.

Don't get me wrong here, I wasn't dying for attention. Yes I acted out in many ways but that was only because I wanted a say so in my life. I hate to be told what to do with my life, or how I should act, or how I am so different. But yet, they say I am creative and am capable of so much. But If I get caught going to a party? Suddenly my writing constantly on the computer about Batman and teenage love is ridiculous.

BUT. Throwing a softball around is a much better use of time.

I'm not trying to trash softball, I love to watch the sport. But my immediate family acts like it is everything. My sister is letting it consume her teenage life. Anyways, long story short.

I dissappointed them to the point where I moved in with my grandmother and got my GED. But whenever they are out of town for softball I am forced to come all the way back and babysit there dog. And if I say no? I have to move back in till October. Which is when I turn 18 and legally they can't make me do anything.

Yes, that is what happened yesterday.

So what am I doing?

Babysitting a fucking dog.

Here are some meme's that express my feelings♥

Image



Image



Image



Image

June 9th, 2013 at 03:55am