Mibba Writing Challenge + Deleting Stories + Story Pimping

Mood: Sort of indifferent to everything, like always.
Update: This blog.
Music:

So, as I am sure most of you know, Mibba is hosting a writing challenge to go along with the Mibby's, which is for movies. Basically, it can be fan fiction or original fiction. Since I don't do original fiction on here much, if ever, I've opted to doing fan fiction. I can't quite decide yet though on what I want to do. I'm already doing a Klaroline fan fiction for another contest. So Vampire Diaries is out of the question...

My options are, and I would like opinions;
1. Something cute and sweet with Joseph Morgan as the male lead. The basic idea is that my character is in London for her second time on an internship. They meet by sheer chance, and her friend's inability to be subtle about her obsession with Vampire Diaries. The two have an innocent friendship that may possibly bloom into something not so platonic.

2. Perks of Being a Wallflower. Not sure where I would go with that though. I know it would have to be fun, but also emotionally intense since the movie had me in tears. I'd have to really brainstorm on this one.

3. Okay. Maybe I can POSSIBLY go for an original fiction. A young aspiring actress with her sites set on broad way meets a very much broken and angry artist. It's not love at first site, per say, instead it's more like, muse at first site. He's finally found his inspiration to create again, but as he climbs to the top, she finds herself falling to the bottom. Can they both achieve their dreams, or will be together destroy them indefinitely?

---

I'm finally going to do it. I'm finally going to delete all of my unattended stories and start fresh, beginning with; Tug of War, my Klaroline fan fiction.
June 10th, 2013 at 02:36am