Motionless In White Pairings

So I decided to make this blog because I need your guys' opinion on a new MIW pairing I thought I'd try. You all know, or should know, that my favorite MIW pairing is Ryalz a.k.a. Ryan and Balz, because I think they're perfect and if you read my story Sinematic, you noticed the Ryan/Balz pairing and also the Angeo/Devin pairing, even though I never came right out and said the two pairings were true.

I've thought of a new pairing to either add to a story I already have, possibly the sequel for Sinematic, or just write a really dumb one shot and add it to the stories where I have all the boyxboy slashes.
Or if anyone would like to do an actual MIW story with this pairing, we could go that route too.

The pairing.

Chris/Ryan.

I just think they would be the most adorable thing ever because I could see Chris being super protective of Ryan and looking out for him/sticking up for him. I don't know, I just think it would be cute.

I don't know what I'd call them though. As far as a pairing name goes, so if anyone has any ideas, feel free to comment it and if I use it, I'll give you full credit.

Recommend this blog please.

I really want to get peoples' opinions on it before I waste time writing it.

Thanks sweetpeas. xoxo
June 10th, 2013 at 06:07pm