Hot Hot Hot Hot Hot

Okay, so I am not sure how you all feel about gay rights and whatnot, and this is not a blog about supporting or not supporting it. Let's just get that out now. If you feel the need to gay bash or express your opinion on gay rights, please leave, this is not the point of the blog and I don't really want to read debates.

This blog is about hot doctors.

As much as I wish this was just about the TV show, Doctor Who, it's not. Though those Doctors are pretty sexy. The companions as well. ;)

I know I shouldn't complain, but OMG what do you do when literally almost all your doctors are FINE AS HELL?

Like, my dentist and her assistant, plus the dentist that fills in for her. The assistant is like a skinnier Mario Lopez and the fill in is just a hot Asian male with sexy nerd glasses. WTF?!

And this is JUST the dentist!

My old doctor, who had the same first name as me, was gorgeous. Plus the assistant was pretty damn sexy as well. AND THEY DID A PAP SMEAR ON ME! OMG WTF?!

Now, I just got a therapist today. I expected and older lady, all I knew was her name. I meet her and she is fucking GORGEOUS!

How do I talk to her without googly eyes.

Omg guys, help me. ALL THE DOCTORS ARE HOT ::mrgun:

xxBambi
June 10th, 2013 at 11:15pm