Hello again Mibbians :) Journal entry after a year. Whoa. Loads to say. Hmm.

Hey guys! Man i remember when i was so active on here, two years ago during my sophomore year of high school. And here i am after so long, officially done with my freshman year of college acting like newbie and whatnot. AH, I'VE MISSED THIS PLACE. AND I HAVE I MISSED YOU ALLLL XD

Well, freshman year of college went presumably well to say the least. Commuter life sucks though, but what to do. My first semester of college was awesome. Fun classes, new people, fresh experience, lots of motivation and less of my depressed state i usually keep hidden. But my second semester, damn. That's when i started to slip a little bit, regret it so much. I blame it on my sadness and depression. It just started to hit me hard my spring semester where i completely just let go about about my school work and just drowned myself in my shows and become best friends with my bed. Continuous tearful nights were the highlight of my spring semester :/ Shout out to my pillow for taking in all the tears! Blahhhh.

But thank God, doing much better now. Still sad and down, but i tell myself to suck it up! But other than that...everything's been pretty chill i guess! I finally got to see The Jonas Brothers in concert back in November along with The Maine♥ That was a great month. I love concerts. I'm such a concert-fanatic, it's cwaaazy. ^___^ Going to see JB again this August at the arena at my university, and the next day after that show, Taylor Swift concert weeeeee! Then John Mayer/Phillips on October 4th and Maroon 5/Kelly Clarkson on October 5th. Man, i'm just on a roll here haha.

Anywaaaays. Still single, still the loner as i was once before. But at least i have my dear friends by my side to get me through the day and night♥ I'm hoping for the better, trying to think positive and be stress-free :)

Because as they always say... It's never that serious ;)

Talk soon! xoxo
June 10th, 2013 at 11:22pm