My upcoming Frerards =)

Soooo, this is just a quickie, I just thought I'd let anyone who's interested know about the plans I have some future Frerards. These fics aren't going to be published for A VERY LONG TIME, OK?

I have two Frerards on hiatus at the moment and I plan on updating them again when I'm finished with Not The Usual Kind Of Love. That story is nowhere near finished though, it's not even half way yet.

I'm going to finish that and then start doing very, slow, gradual updates on Broken and Life Was Perfect and my main priority is going to be Life Is But A Dream For The Dead.

My new frerards are going to be called Bubbles and Don't Try To Save Me. Bubbles will feature depressed!Frank and angel!Gerard, and it's going to be a short-ish fic and I may write a prequel for it.

Don't Try To Save Me is about Frank moving to a tiny Hicksville sort of town and falling in love with a Gerard, the creepy dude who lives in the woods who everyone hates and accuses of being insane. Without giving too much away, it's going to be full of angst, small town prejudice and FrankXBert for a short time in the fic.

I'm really excited for these fics and can't wait to start them, BUT THAT WON'T BE FOR AGES YET, K????
June 10th, 2013 at 11:59pm