Top Ten Hottest Men ATM

It seems to be a theme lately of people posting pictures of men that make them giddy in their pants, and I thought I'd jump on the band wagon. I seem to have a different taste in men then a lot of people, but what the heck, here we go. (Also these are just my main crushes lately, we'd be here forever if I talked about all my celebrity crushes.)

1. Image
Image
Image
Brad Pitt Namely Brad Pitt in Interview with the Vampire, because it's my favorite movie ever and I've been watching it a bit obsessively lately. Probably mostly because I've been reading the books again. He just seems like such a nice guy, and Louis (his character) is so brooding and sad and I want to hug and slap and tell him to be nice to Lestat all at the same time. Oh and those lips... and abs... and did I mention he has beautiful lips? Cause he does. sigh.

2. Image
Max Theriot I watched House at the End of the Street like last week, and witnessed this god in action for the first time. Just... damn... I don't even know what else to say, he's just freaking adorable.

3. Image
Image
"God kills indiscriminately. And so shall we. For no other creature under god are as we are, none so like him as ourselves." Tom Cruise/Lestat I did that from heart there, pretty flipping impressive if I do say so myself. (I may or may not be able to recite the majority of the movie.) Lestat is my all time favorite character from anything ever, and Tom Cruises portrayal of him in Interview is just... I guess flawless comes to mind. I know a lot of people don't like Tom Cruise, but I find him to be incredibly sexy. If I had been doing this in order, this would be number one. My sexy brat prince...

4. Image
Stuart Townsend Now as a person/actor this man is super, melt your panties off with his smile, sexy. But we don't talk about him in Queen of the Damned, actually, we don't talk about that indescribably terrible movie at all.

Image
No you're not Stuart. Stuart STAHP! Shaking my head.

Image
That's better. Dress up time's over.

5. Image
Hugh Jackman If evil takes a human form in Regina George, then sexiness takes a human form in Mr. Jackman. First of all, he is so genuinely sweet, he has a super sexy Australian accent, he can sing... like... really well... he's funny, and if that wasn't enough he's just all-in-all really magnificently hot.

6. Image
Adam Pascal Again, he can sing, which seems to be a big thing for me. I love Rent to pieces, and I love him as Roger and he's just really really good looking, okay? I like his hair best when it's fluffy, but those hazel eyes, and his smile is just absolutely stunning. And did I mention he's a musician, and in Rent he's a recovering drug addict who's HIV positive.... I like my guys damaged, okay? Just don't walk in on him and his guitar man, they like their alone time... ya know, to brood.

7. Image
Image
Adam Levine I figured, keep the Adam's together, right? Another musician. Oh my goodness though guys, his smile, his laugh (see gif one), his abs, and just generally how adorably sexy this man is. I would do him, though I think any straight women with a pulse would... damn... panties are dropping in here.

8. Image
Image
Misha Collins Again, this guy is SOOOO great with his fans, he's a legitimate sweetheart. I seem to have a type; either brooding bad boys, or adorable sweethearts. But this man is also hilarious, I mean, have you seen him and Jensen recreating the scene from When Harry Met Sally? link I can't even think of any more words to swoon over him, he's just so precious.

9. Image
Ian Somerhalder Warning, the next two guys on this list play vampires. I'm sorry, but I'm really into vampires right now, so back off! lol jk. But Ian is just sexy, and not only in the Vampire Diaries, but have you seen him in Rules of Attraction?

Image
You're welcome. There's really nothing even to say about Somerhalder, he just looks like the male form of a Botticelli angel. Wow... now I want to watch the Pickup Artist with Robert Downey Jr. a man who didn't make it on this, but who really should have. "Did anyone ever tell you that you have the face of Botticelli and the body of a Degas?"

10. And lastly...
Image
Image
David Boreanez/Angel I feel like I should start singing the Angel theme song or maybe the Buffy theme. I'm never sure which I like better. But okay, so this man was one of the original brooders, it really depends on who's older, him or Louis Pointe du lac. He's also damaged, and sexy and sweet, and basically all of the things I like it my men. He can bite me any day.

So that's my list of the guys I'm swooning over at the moment, and no I didn't include the other guys in the Vampire Diaries, Buffy/Angel, and Supernatural. Trust me when I say it doesn't mean I like them any less, (well with the exception of Damon Salvatore, because he IS my favorite guy on the show.) And there are lots of other actors and singers I left out, these are the one's I have happened to be thinking about a lot within the last few weeks. Maybe I'll make some more when I start getting feels for a new group of men. Trust me, it's an on going thing. Anyway, I had tons of fun making this, and I may make some other top ten lists, so if you have any requests or suggestions, do let me know :D
June 11th, 2013 at 03:38am