Black Veil Brides

I realize in hindsight reading comments on the Loudwire cage match between Black Veil Brides and Motionless in White was probably a bad idea. They were beyond ridiculous. The one thing that stood out is how no one mentioned how Motionless in White was a gay band or something a long those lines even though Black Veil Brides got a few, less than normal. The thing that bugged me the most was how the "BVB Army" was treating people who like Motionless. I like both bands. Ask me a few days ago if I was a part of the BVB Army, I probably would've said yes. Now, no way. These girls, and I say girls because there was not a single guy amongst them, were whining and typing in all caps about how the MIW fans were bashing BVB, which they weren't. Claiming BVB saves lives and MIW doesn't is down right wrong. By the end of it all people were personally attacked for simply stating that they liked Motionless in White, really. I would've hoped that BVB fans were above that, but I guess that was wrong. I voted for Motionless multiple times because I simply feel that "America" is a much better song than "Revelation". In the end BVB won because they scared everyone else away. It is a shame though because MIW deserved it a lot more.

Another thing that bugged me is the way the Andy and Ashley acted at the Golden God awards. They made themselves look like ungrateful assholes. The Kerrang awards weren't much better. If they haven't figured out that a lot of bands out there don't like you, you have bigger problems. The way they acted turned off any potential fans. It is Andy that bothers me more than anything. Ashley was clearly shit-faced drunk, Andy on the other hand wasn't. CC looked really uncomfortable as they went on. Jinxx wasn't even there.

BVB is starting to just upset me.
June 11th, 2013 at 06:31am