Wow

Okay, so much for doing the whole weekly blog thing. Heh. I've been super busy with school ending and whatnot that I've let a lot of things go and for that I apologize. Technically this is being uploaded on a Tuesday, but shhhh.... I've discovered League of Legends and if you haven't heard of the game, you should play it. What's been happening to me these last couple weeks I haven't been around? Well, quite a lot actually.

I've finally beaten Portal for the first time after being stuck for the longest time. I love the game and I absolutely recommend it if you like cake. It's a game that involves a lot of brain power and you actually have to think about it.

I've finished high school for the most part. Graduation is on Friday and I sincerely hope that I don't fuck up. I really need to hurry up and buy my shoes too. I swear, the life of a high school senior is balls. AKA not fun (for the most part).

I've spent a lot of time playing Minecraft. Again, I do recommend this game if you're creative like me. If you haven't heard of this game, leave the rock you've been living under please.

I've been going to bed really early also. Y'know, for a seventeen year old with no job, I complain and get tired really easily. Is that normal? I don't think so. Maybe it's just because I'm really lazy.

Also, back on the topic of graduation; my mom is going to be visiting soon and I can't wait to see her. It has literally been two years since I've seen the woman. I feel like it should be a crime for a kid to go long periods without motherly love. I get a warm fuzzy feeling when I'm around my mom and it doesn't happen often because I literally never get to see her. She lives in what seems like Narnia. Ugh. :c There's this big thing going on between my family members about her coming to my graduation as well. They can't stand her and don't want her around. They drag me in the middle of it to make it seem like I want the same things they do, but I honestly can't stand them. They're the worst people I know and I'm counting down the days until I get to move out.

Right now it is 12, almost one, and I need sleep. I'll see you guys next week.
June 11th, 2013 at 06:54am