Motherlover

Have been having the laziest days ever, but cannot get this song out of my head. It's so mad. I love it so much. It is like the best thing I have heard in months. Like for real. The chills I get when Justin Timberlake goes "...be your new step-father" ahhh gosh...my ears! I think it's like a sequel song thing to D*ck in a box. I don't really like that song as much as I love Mother lover.

Anyway, onto other things, haven't been on this for a while. Electronic stuff have been turning against on me lately. My laptop was being a bitch and my phone is getting it's mic fixed because it just stopped working. Can't believe I have another 14 months with that phone as well, I hate contracts :'( I want a new phone already. Though at the same time I don't. You know those moments you want to cut yourself off from everyone so that you can just have some you time. Yeah, I feel so stress-free when I don't have my phone with me. I don't think that's a good thing.

Well, the blog was really to just share the song with you and I just had a little rant to pass time so thanks for reading guys. As for my stories, I will be updating tonight or tomorrow. I kind of have a headache from being lazy so the probability of getting a story done today is like 3% or less. Will be reading people's stories though. Need to catch up on Comfort Girl and Love hurts and Forbidden Sunset. Great stories. You guys should read them too, recommend them and stuff. Don't forget to!

Ciao
June 11th, 2013 at 05:53pm