About You're Weird, I Like You. {Frerard Fic}

So, as you guys could probably tell, You're Weird, I Like you has a lot of fucking chapters. I'm almost at chapter 50 and I just started planning the ending. Fml.

So, the last time I updated was 8 days ago. I've left you guys hanging for much longer than 8 days before but I think most of the remaining chapters are going to be a pretty long wait like this. Earlier in the fic, I would updated almost every other day but the rest of the series may be very different.

See, I have planned out the remaining 15 chapters. It's pretty jam packed and there are feelings and shit I need to express. I have felt- not uninspired- just a bit overwhelmed by this ending. I am actually quite scared to write the next chapters, which is another reason why it may take long to update.

I am unbelievably excited for the ending. I'm not exactly sure about what you guys will think, but I think it is a good fit for this fic.

So the main points of this post.
-Long wait for updates
-The end is near
-Get motherFUCKING EXCITED.

That is all, I guess.
So look out of updates and if you don't know what the hell I am talking about, Here is the fic. It's a bit obscene but I personally love it and I am so proud so far.

Wish me luck.
-Addie
June 11th, 2013 at 10:47pm