IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR ALL READERS

Hello, everyone.

I’m sorry for not really being around for the last couple of days, but I have a very good reason for it!

You see, once a year-unfortunately, usually around the beginning of summer-I get what is typically called a Writer’s Block. This is not a normal type of Writer’s Block, because my pattern of writing is not normal, either.

I am constantly writing, or thinking about writing, without break, only stopping for work or family at irregular intervals. This is likely why I tend to update more than most other writers on this site; while they have this elusive thing called a life, I am typing away at my computer at home during all my available free time.

So, when I get a Writer’s Block, it is much more intense than the norm. I don’t lose the urge to write, never that, but the ability to convert my ideas into words.

I suppose it’s my brain’s way of telling me to a break, but I’ve never appreciated it.

I managed to avoid it a couple weeks ago, by switching my attention from ‘Digimon Adventures and Guardian Belief’-which I do love dearly, and will never give up on-to ‘Rise of the Guardians: Lost Souls’-which has come along beautifully, and is nowhere near done-, but it was only a stalling tactic at best. Now, I’m stuck with two stories I want desperately to continue but can’t, knowing that all of you are waiting for updates.

I couldn’t just leave you all hanging, and felt you deserve an explanation. I won’t be updating anything for at least a week, maybe two or three, and don’t want any of you to worry.

Digimon Adventures and Guardian Belief’ and ‘Rise of the Guardians: Lost Souls’ will not be forgotten and left unfinished.

They are two very important themes for me, and I want both to be completed-the former as a pair, and the latter as a trilogy-no matter what my muse decides to say.

So, I’m going to take a break and relax. As Bunny would say, thing’ll be apples after a little rest and I’ll be back to writing soon!

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, and understanding.

Sincerely,
CreativityLover312
June 12th, 2013 at 12:16am