New Novel Idea.

So the past year has been crazy and erratic and hectic and...hey, look at me, using adjectives. I have gone through heartbreak, resentment, sadness, anger, confusion, love, lust, loss, guilt, happiness, excitability, laziness, etc... In the past year I have gone from idealistic girl who believes in happily ever after, to pretty much convinced I'm going to die an old maid. The truth of how life really is has hardened my heart against such hopes. In the past year I have had quite a few experiences, not all of them am I proud of, but I had them. I only hope that by writing I can provide myself with some kind of therapy and hopefully open up the eyes of my readers.

This brings me to the idea for my novel. I live in a small city in a a small state. If you step on a crack in this town, someone knows. In this relatively small and obscure Southern town there are few "celebrities" and even fewer Beverly Hills wealthy, or Wall Street powerful. When you happen to be a young blonde in her twenties, they all want to know your name. With the modern invention of the internet and the lack of establishments to frequent in this one horse town, a lot of well known men lurk in the shadows. Married? On TV? A NFL star? All that and more in this tale of the torrid affairs and dalliances of a small town girl with big city dreams.

Loosely based on my real life experiences. Names have been changed to protect the guilty. Hope you enjoy. :)
June 12th, 2013 at 01:32am