My love for Teen Wolf is unhealthy.

I'm in Thailand right now and its hot as balls. It's the rainy season right now, so it's not THAT bad, but its a complete 180 from what I'm used to. This hot weather wants me to remain idle and not do anything.

My cousin was like "It's so nice, let's go outside."

And I was like

Image

But we ended up going outside and working out anyways. Running outside in 90+ F weather was awful, utter and complete torture.

Anyways, TEEN WOLF SEASON 3 PREMIERED AND MY OBSESSION HAS REFLAMED. Ugh. SO MANY FEELS.

Okay, I love Isaac Lahey. He's perfection. Daniel Sherman is a God. I've liked him ever since season 2 and I'm so glad he's a series regular. I mean, I wish Colton Haynes was still there, but I think he's okay on Arrow. And I mean, I think it's better this way. I wouldn't even know what to do with his story line on Teen Wolf.

Dylan O'Brian aka Stiles = EXCELLENCE

His character is so wonderful and he never fails to make me laugh. He's such a goofy guy and I love it. I still hope for Stiles and Lydia to get together. Like, THEY NEED TO BE TOGETHER.

And for those who watched the first episode of the third season: I WISH THE FRESHMAN AT MY SCHOOL LOOKED LIKE THAT. All the freshman at my school look mangled and hanged up to dry. If I went to Beacon Hills... I'd be DAMN THIRSTY. But I don't... because it's a fictional place...

Excuse me while I go cry.

But every single character on Teen Wolf is gorgeous. Even the 'ugly' people are pretty. WHY CAN'T I BE THAT PRETTY. I seriously drool every time I watch that show.

Image

So now I'm searching Mibba for Teen Wolf fan fics. It's pretty much the only fan fic I read.

Okay, theres my little shpeel on Teen Wolf.

Questions:

1) Who is your favorite character?

2) What do you want to see this season?

3) Do you like cheese?
June 12th, 2013 at 04:27am